Thursday, September 23, 2010

I do, I really want to fly away with you.

I wonder what fun we'll have if we did. To any destination, I don't care as long as your there with me. Wawawa! Just made that into my status. Oh I have good news, I manage to play COD today! HAHAHHA! Apaaan! That isn't anything... but to me, I've been brought back to play handal-ly online again. Anyhoo the good news, is that there is an availability of a kitty cat to adopt! YEEEAA! =)

Apparently it already have a name, Alex. Which my mom thought was 'Ali'?! HAHAHHAHA! A cat name Ali? Kesian jua eyh! Like Aziemah's pets geniuea pig nama 'Hassan' & her cat names 'Jim'. hahahha. What shall I name it? I don't know the sex yet. T.T 'Basket' as a name is cute kn! But its taken already. Sooo 'basket the 2nd'? HAHHAA

Hrmm well I'll be off. Nak main game lagi! T.T

No comments: