Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged back~~

Taggeedd back by Bazh~
x)

what's the relationship of you with him/her?
-She is my superwoman, my saint, my pregnant wife! (jk) ;)
My bestest friend.

5 impression towards him/her?
-My saint~
-Caring!
-Crazeh!
-Sweet!
-Funneh

the most memorable thing she/he said to you?
-Arif, are you okay? & by those words alone can tell you how caring she is~ (=
& of course something involving Nadz, Gajah & pokok! HAHAHAHA!

The most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
-Tucking my baju, so I know that iam needed for once. =')

If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
-She already is~ ;)

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
-Take out my heart, & cut it into little pieces before I die!

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
-Her bunny teeth! make it longer? Errrr! xD Nadadeh!

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason would be..
-Not her fault according to her statement & yes, not going to happen. (=

The most desirable things to do to him/her are?
-To make her smile so I know that I can smile with her. ('=

The overall impression you have of him/her is?
-She is an outstanding friend, who you can trust, share, laugh with, Understands me & most of all a saint to me. <3

How do you think people around feel about you?
Errr must I do this again.

Skip those bawah part, since I did those already~ ;P


& bazh thnkies for the wonderful things you said on your post~
You know how much I appreciate that. You would know how my reaction is~
I was touched.... by Micheal Jackson! (WTF random much)

Night~ COD4 time!

No comments: