Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Carry on~

My body aches! Entire body! Once you wake up or after a nap. Seriously i'll be all stiff. Not surprising since I know what to come. But for the sake of telling it. Good thing I start my stretching & all last month.

Highlights.
- Woke up at 6am. Inda sabar kn ke gym! Beside I slept early.
-Online, read blog but did not manage to update.
-Main COD4! I want COD5! Pinjam $100+! x(
-10+am jalan with mom shopping at Tanjong Bunut. YEAAA! My new fav baju! Addidas babe~ 50+ so I lost quarter of my allowance there! x( Esuk probably go there again (if rajin) Sal I want to buy this other Addidas baju I crave? x)
-Bought 2 gym pants which tarus pakai. Another $30 flew away~
-Came home about 3+, took nap sampai 4+, got ready then nyebarang to yayasan where my bro pick me up.
-Waited for like 25min =.= Then went to Athirah, Zunic gym. & I swear to god, I saw a Bazilah twin there! BANAR Bazh, she looks like you. I almost said hi! Sama Bazh! x) I guess i'll be seeing her now & then & some other girls. ;)
-So my new daily routine, treadmil, biking, yada yada yada... 2hours+ later, Baliks.
-Another routine, bought corn & fruits. My treat! x) Then baliks with abg.
-Have a talk of love life with abg all the way home.

So pretty much keeping busy. The way I like it. ;)
Well, night people~
<3

No comments: