Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Boredeem!

- Each blogger must post these rules.
- Blogger must being with ten facts about them.

~Screw this part~ x)
- Other bloggers who are tagged must also state the rules and ten facts about themselves.
- You must choose ten people to give this award to and list their names at the end
- It is essential that a tag is left at their tag boards, letting them know about the awards they've received.


1. Indeed, I walk in my house with boxers only regardless of family or cuzn! (Unless ramai! xD)

2. I love food & adore of General features.

3. I have a habit of biting or chewing straws!

4. Active, exciting, humour, open minded, sweet, different, vain girls are great personality i look for. x)

5. I get shy meeting a girl for the first time. As in stuttering & unberable sweating! GAGAGA

6. Travel/sight-seeing & Outdoor Activities are my passion.

7. Complicated, Sensitive, Fragile, Loving, Caring, Willing is few of my attributes.

8. English is my prefered language.

9. My family & lovlies/friends are my happiness. <3

10.
Still looking for my one & only~ (=


Yeah, Iam very bored. Off to play COD now!
Ilang tia MG ahh~ Heeeeeee! x)

No comments: