Tuesday, December 9, 2008

300th post~

3ooth post udah. Woah seems like I wrote alot of crap this year. (Bru jua start blogging) ;P Well what keeps me going is the people who actually reads them. Well for those who visit pun counts so Thanking is in order.

Havent blog err few days now. But I do manage to read other blogs so dont not update? Faham? xP Just sometimes I feel malas. xP Common dont blame me its cuti. =)

So anyway, yesterday wanted to post pictures but was just too tired. Today ani lgi tia tired. My shoulders can hardly move from working out & pretty much worn out. But i have the mood so its all good. Owh & I finally saw Melly at Zunic tadi. I was like waving then she scream! x) Mcm inda believe sja.

& let me post happenings from yesterday which btw was Raya Adha yg aku inda mem-post since tired bana! x)



After sembahyang~


Weeeeeee! xP


Expression Sarah kihutt~


Candid~ ;)


Eyh, tertidor plg kaka! gagaga!


Kaasutnya atu terlapas sja! xP


Bwoooooh~ Serious Sarah ah!


She said "ugggaaaaa" something like tht! xP

The cuzn hangout!


Big boss & Haziq! xD


Hazim & Fadzli!


2 of my fav nieces~ xP


The cuzn~ (dude part)


Abgs Dons~


WARNING, Blood ahead! ( Not all though! xP)


Ribss~


Yes, not one but 2!


Sarah tidoi! Ciaaaan!


The in laws. Mateen, Muiz & Abg Don!


So peaceful. Dont give symphaty, think for a good cause.


The crowds. Org Kampong~


Abg Dons & Bungsu.


Abgs & Mateen!


Cuzn Amal & Ayu~


A silloute. Me holding hands with... ;)


Moma in black & white~


A heart or liver?


Cutting with those blunt knives? xP


I didnt know the head ada isi! Cheeks.


Sedakah to kampung by our whole Family. (=


Chillex, makan2 with fam.


Liat Putri main sims. (I didnt get a shot of Fitri playing CS (owh he is like 3 only))
Kid these days. xP

So looking at those pictures you might notice we have cattles. (duh) xP The whole family contribute for the cattles for the kampungs. It was overall fun & it took hours of the cutting & packaging the meat. So had a bonding with the kampung. Also a nice feast, & I ate alot x( Satay, Spags, Lasagna (however you spell it) Made by abg Don the chef & kaka.

So chill with cuzn, witness cuttings of meat, saw so many sharp knives. (really banyak!) xP

Hokay, i might post another one.

No comments: