Friday, December 5, 2008


The rules are simple. Use
Google Images to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.

Why do you blog?

( To express xP )


The age of my next birthday;

( Yes, Iam old xP )


A place I'd like to travel to;

( Any 5 star resorts ;P )
(beach or mountanious resort will do!)


A favourite place;

( Hot Spring in a cold place )


A favourite thing;

( Gadget or in general electronic;s )


A favourite food;

( Garlic bread! )


A favourite colour;


( Fav combination, Red & Black, Brown & black )


The city I live in;

( no comment ) ;P


A nickname I had;


( Rif, Ryff, Riff, however you spell it. Its still the same! ) ;)


( Chip! My sister call me that & weirdly Bobots! ) GAGAGA


Name of first(and only) love;

( My FIRST love!! Annette Mentz! Ex-classmate!) Shhhh~
( yes, not from google! Cheating? so what! xP )

A bad habit;

( Biting Straws! ) xD


A hobby;

( Travel-ling Of course! ) x)


Current wish list (max. 3 items);

( Again travelling, but somehow with MG ;) since she likes to travel too & needs it! ) xP

( Errrr! You got the point! ) NOT THE DUDE! xP

( Most Powerful LAPTOP in the generation so far! ) ;)


7 people I tag~

-Bazh
-Booboo
-Aime

& anyone lh! Those 3 special! xP


No comments: