Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So....

Yeah, I dont have any idea of a title.

Anyhooo, sorry for the lack of updates. Iam a dude after all. Meaning Iam either lazy or have plans ;D
So what has happen since I last update. Well to start of today is 23rd December, So a happy birthday to Mohd Azrin, my brother.

29 of years~ (Ia kn!) Like I said iam not good with numbers! x)


What happen ahh during these days. It seem after that futsal, my body aches. Everywhere, not form futsal alone but gym too! *ahax! So my sleep time extended to about 10-12hours per sleep. x) DAAANNG!

Then err weekends, owh ya my parents came back on Saturdey, yeaah bju baru! xP Then jalan2 with my sis. Ke saloon. New hairdo! My fringes is long & staright! Inda biasa! xP

Sunday, hang out with cuzn at my house. Biasa!

Monday, gyming!

Today. (awal!) No gyming! x(

Tommolo (Lagi awal) No gyming lagi! But bro belanja at Sushi rest.! GAGAGAG! Jgn marah bazh~ ;) & & & I mish kamu juga! Sorry no no reply! x(


Nah new hairdo!



No comments: