Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rest at last?

Haloo people~

So I think this might be a very very very long post! So beware! Anyhoo you might notice that iam gone for the few days. Well Duhh~ ;)

So the trip was well worth it with some complications! But other than that it was fun. Esp the 'Guy's Night Out' Talk about that later. So I came back on Monday afternoon from Tembird, & tarus went to gym! Yeah I know right, addicted much! Reason that I miss Brunei 1) My friends 2) Gyming. But no biggie I manage to go gyming! x)

So I wont splatter every detail! (I think)

-Start journey, Journey was great & just what I needed (sight-seeing), arrived tembird, stayed at cuzn house. Played guitar hero! K.O early.

-Bagun awal,VERY! otw to Lawas & err so on & eventually arrived to KK. Perpandangan was wow! & watched movies in the car was awesome. & bonding with the dudes.

-Arrived KK, Stayed at Marina, DELAYED! Yg buat semua org stress! Cian Sarah! But the room was not bad, COLD & COMFY! Just awesome! =D

Everyone hungry while waiting, jalan with Muiz & Mateen (Bro in law bro) Hunting for Burger King! At the end MCD plg! Boring!

Yes, CUCI MATA BANAR! What I needed? Well not really, just a bonus. xD

-So then jalan2 centre point, browsing stuff. I was given money & I was tempting to buy! BUT I WONT! I said since kn save for KL soon! (SALE di sana machaa!) xD

-Next day, Saturday, bagun frozen! But the way I loike it! Jalan2 later, then went meet up Abg;s friend! (Bro's gang!) Abg Jerry & went to the Crocodile farm/zoo! It was awesome. Seeing big ass crocodile huge as a small boat! (yg mcm di kg,Ayer) Yes Iam serious. & they are awesome. + ada this live lil croc meant for touching! But kesian, it was collar-ed, the mouth was closed tightly & was just laying there for like the whole day with no one jaga & from the sakai people touching & holding it! x( Molester? Not what i mean!

Ate coconut pudding! AWESOME! Then later went to 1 Borneo. It was alright! Just did not find alot of electronic;s shop! x( But another reason not to spend I guess! Gagaga!

GUY's Night Out!
BEST & Awesome ever! Wont say alot though since its a 'Guy thing'! Lets just say that I puff my first & saw my first.... Sounds naughty? Maybe! xP & One of them was stoned & start barfing! (Name classified) xP HAHAHAHA! But dont worry Iam not addicted to it at all! & I was quite HIGH.

Anyway, had few drinks while someone became sick! x) & cali lh. Then balik 1am + & had a great shower & sleep. Owh & this time is a second apartment. Tukar2 for some reason!

-Woke up after hang over. Semua sihat! So then jalan2 Centre point. Jalan kaki btw! Not that far! Then went to 1 Borneo (new mall btw) lagi! Them shopping. & its Sunday btw! So last day. & at last I spend my money on bag! But for a good cause, bag for bawa ke KL jua! xD

& lastly had StarBucks! & my lord was it awesome! Yes, iam addicted & wanting for more!

-Went home to Tembird, main guitar Hero, Owh we came late since traffic (biasa lh) & sleep over at cuzn house again, akhir tidor wah Mateen & I! Siok becerita dalam bilik galap sampai kul 2! YES, just chatting for 2hr +! Dang!

-Jalan awal pagi, then went to Limbang, then came Brunei border, what a relieve! Understand lh ke jamban! HAHAHA! Then soon after that gym that evening!

That was only half the story & its summarize! Last2 Sarah was a good girl, ada lh masa ia grumpy! Cian! x) Baby sitter nie aku! Well all lh!

FOOD SECTION~

-Udang Galah (Di tembird)
-McD x2
-Burger King
-Big Apple (Donuts)
-1901 (Hot dongs) x2
-Coconut pudding
-Nasi Lamak (mesti jua kh)
-Kenny Rodgers (Chickens with side dishes)
-StarBucks ( Caramel Hot Choco!)
-KFC
-Secret Recipe (TOM YUM) BEST FUCKING EVER. True That! Best Tom Yum I ever ate! I ate sambil menagis. (Padas & Hot!) gagaga! You thought different one right! xP

So understand? my needing to go back gym! x)

& all that just in 3 days! Imagine the heaven I went with wonderful foods! xD But with side effect! 3 of us have sakit paruts otw home! HAHAHAHA! Full baa! & with all the gas realease in the car makes namely, Sarah, Kaka, Abg Dons & I suffer! HAHAHA shapa lgi kn! Oppppss!

Ok, I'll stop. Pictures? err post? err! 500+ pictures! I SWEAR! Camera mereka DSLR lh! 2 lagi(Faham2 lh) Bro Don side camera peeps~ So like I only took one camera pic sudah 400+ alum lagi the other cam! & my phn well like 50+ Liat lh if rajin! Maybe some!

Night people~
I miss my lovlies~
You know who you are~
(=



No comments: