Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Never seen pictures.

Gonna post some never seen pics of MY last day of school. Not officially last day. (atu ambil report card tue)

Enjoy!


Andeh!


Jasmine, Joel & Nikkits!


Sexy boi Uchi!


Booboo & Fifins. A pleasent time that was. (=


CS lab? xP


Waie running at the open space!


Feasting~


Cikguss~


Fab girls, Syah, Chelle & Syaza.
I miss them.


Antie Bazh, Waie & Nadz. Kajut bazh ahh! xP


Bubus! (padahal kmi yg buat tue! sssshhhh!)
Waie innocent look!


Raping Joel! Eyh wrapping! ;P


The last moments~


& again.


You may be asking why I post these pictures. Well its just that I miss the moment & mostly the people. It looks so long ago right? Well thats what Iam feeling looking back at these pictures.

Especially what I miss was being with that one girl yang cute2 atu, dangani ia sampai ia balik. (=
Shapa kn tue bana! xP

Bh night people. My brain is shutting down. I need to rest for tomorrow. Last day for the week of gym! x( Since iam going to KK. Which is also fun, I hope! =D & the taggs, might do them tomorrow! (=


No comments: