Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturdaaay!

Woah, guess what time I woke up! 3pm! Heavy sleeper indeed. But the weird thing was that I slept like at 1+am? Also had chain events of dream. Very weird & so freaking random. But what a heck of dream it was. x)

Anyway, the plan for December get away. (Hopefully)
- Go KK with Sis & bro in laws & Of course my owwh so cute niece Sarah~ & staying for few days I pressume. Likely next Thursday.
- Go KL with my Cuzn's. 25th.

The house might be empty since my parents might be going Indon as they usually do during the year.

So I only have like one more week to go gyming! x(
& once I get back from KK. & Another 1 week till I go flap my wings to Kl. (an expression) xP

Occupying my time seems harder now, since I satisfied my thrist of playing COD4 over & over again & *cough2 an average of being top 3 players everytime I play. *cough! Owh excuse me! Ahaax!

Whats worst the bruplayers already are happily munching on the highly anticipated game COD5! I envy people with money! gagaga! I do have the $$ but since I know I'll be flying sooner or later I have to save & because of one girl who wants me to feel guilty about not spending wisely! Kn MG! ;) & face it the game alone is $112. That'll be like DAMN!

But I know it'll be worth it. COD4 alone was bought $90 & look what it did to me playing only one game during 3-4months! From puasa till now! (since the games i have is limited!) x(

Howell, my update for now. Hrmmm realise also that my blog lack of pictures except for the last post. Where are the family occassions? x(


No comments: