Monday, December 1, 2008

1st December

Now I can cleary say it. Happy Holidays everyone. Friends, dont fret hopefully we'll see each other next year in the school. Well we have like 30? 31 days? Danng brapa kn? *Checks calender! Roite 31 days. Yes, I'm one of those people who doesnt know the days of months & the order of the months! HAAAAA! True, not kidding! xD

Roite, roughly 4 weeks. & Do try to enjoy your hols. Wind up, relax, heck do anything you want. If you've got nothing to do. Here are some tips.

Make plans for the following weeks, or in my case. Just go with the flow.

1. Jalaning
2. Blogging/ Chatting
3. Interneting/ youtube-ing.
4. Outdoor activities.
5. Just do something out of the ordinary.

As for people who is flying. I Envy you, Have fun sight-seeing, shopping etc.
(=

1st December the plan, Bro taking me to gym later (not soon, its still 12.30am xD). Alright! Lets start this shiiit! (later i mean)

As for now carrying on my early morning youtube-ing. "Whose Line is it anyways" Is fucking hilarious esp the bloopers! Seriously not kidding. I laughed till I cried & hurt my lungs & chest! DAMN!

Random doings last month! xD 30th err November?

-Shot a cicak in my room with my BB gun. Dead on. But it didnt die. It fell then tried to shoot it again but it just escape. I think is dead now!

-Hanged out with family & played with Sarah~

Hrmmm yeah, my random talkings. x)
Chow~

Morning again, readers. (=

No comments: