Monday, February 15, 2010

Today mamam mamam

So my family & I decided to go Secret Recipe to celebrate my mom's birthday. One word 'Awesome' its worth it too, i'll say. I haven't been to Secret Recipe in Brunei. Its still quite the same though. Ordered Tom Yum, thats the shit right there! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com The Marble Cheese Cake & New York Chesse cake are Heaven blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
I'll say that its a truly delight dessert! Just heavenly. It was a pleasent family gathering too, with Sarah & soon to be bro in law. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Its nice to have a family gathering & having fun. My father will always be with us. I miss my father.

So anyhoo, we had a talk about relationships. & I had a thought about it, I found out that I fell victim for most... relationships I ever had. Its always me who gets lovestruck & hurt later on. All i'm saying if I may, I would like to find a caring girl. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com lol what am I saying.


Later parees'

No comments: