Monday, February 8, 2010

And so it begins.

It finally came out, Our results that is. Though, I find my own not up to my standard & a disappointing one. While waiting for the msg from dst did not help at all, hearing people have their results already, made HUGE difference, you know, PRESSURE. Though my sis have contacts from MOE, she called & told me the result & I said 'Thats it!' I did not want to heed those results so i became ignorant & stubborn, waiting for the msg. Which later convinced me that I only gotten so few.

Later at home, I finally realised & took it in, 1st thing comes into mind. Was that I did not fulfill my father & mother's wishes to have good result. Instead of a smile I got alot of questioning & sad face around me... Msging with them friend who I found out made it did made me smile. Im proud of them. But in the end...

I still am thankful that I got this far. Terima Kasih Ya Allah, Alhamdulillah.

Congrats to people who ACE/pass their O's & A's btw. People who didnt in the other hand. Like the saying, 'Don't give up'. Failure tends to open other oppurtunities, yes!

So i came to school the next day, which was today which was pleasent to see my friends & juniors. ;D I was freaking nervous though since I havent seen most of them during my lonely holiday. Aime was the first at the scene, had a little chat, then more of them juniors. Im happy to see you guys. =)

My gang was there to, but didnt do much talk though, Syah lampau busy, well who wasnt. Baru masuk office nampak meh 2 fav girls booboo & bazhy, which i miss so much where I wanted to say that but *toing ada ibu bapa mereka. HAHAHA! Malu th tue.... then caught on with Danny & the guys.

It was freaking busy in the office & so sampit & so un-organized! Nada ku suka tue, its so not efficient, sorry SGS but its true ._. Its always been like this... Then bla bla bla, pukul 11+ bru dapat form... bla bla bla. Ambil result... tunggu form... isi form...chit chat sma Rachelle jab... Kana marah oleh mom since impatient udah....hahaha.... tunggu kana chop... begambar...photocopy.... Haissh busy day. o.O

Bh I rant alot today. x)
Going to katok esuk, wish me luck.

No comments: