Friday, February 12, 2010

Just

Meeeh, siok eyh watching Marie Digby singing arah my blog! hahaha! I just so love the ways she sings, & her expression while singing, her unique of saying certain words & of course her voice. Awww, how she makes me squinch a smile with just watching her sing. :3

I guess, girls who have talent singing attracts me. =O Well with the other traits of being active too. Anyhoo, yesterday was bro's hang out day. When with the buddies memaloi rah mall. & to think I chill rah mall with no intentions that few hours, while waiting the movie to begin. I mean dtg mall kul 12ish liat wayang kul 5.40. -.-' Bru jua tue, semangat banar.

Me Brahss.

Full much! -.-

Swayger Hafiz.

The Mafia! lol!

It was just Rahat & Hafiz in the group. So it was all good. Whenever we tend to hang out, it always involve foods... I ate lunch rah Food court kn then mkn tia arah McD. LOL! But like i said its all good. Chilling right. Then met up with Rahat's bro with Khairul & their gang & wathced 'Wolfman', I say its a decent typical movie, with the thought of Beauty & the Beast appereance in my head till the end of the movie. Sorry brah, lol. Lets just watch something more appealing & 'worth every penny of it'. I like to leave the cinema, well satisfied.

Send Hafiz home, watched Dance Flick which btw is pretty lame but gives you few laughs, had a nice convo with si HYPER booboo. x) Then slept early..

So today, bangun at 6ish, I kid you not! o.O It was so damn early. Lol, inda biasa lagi wah. Thats the earliest I woke up this hols, because most of the time I slept at the early mornings. >.< Anyhoo it was for taklimat umrah at 7 where we came a bit late,I found pleasent hearing the ceramah at masjid jami'asree given by utztaz (lurus kh tue) It was funny with his expression & do's & dont's in Umrah. I give thumbs up for his ceramah. It took hours though.

Hrmm I did nothing much today, watched another funny movie flick called 'Stan Hellsing' DAMN maaah, the story is off worst then Dance flick but.... Hot freaking girls in that movie changed my mind. so ITS ALL GOOD! ;o

& I had another odd dream of a girl... I think I miss her but we havent had contact in awhile. ='(

Im out. (malas kn upload pics)
COD-ing time.

No comments: