Thursday, February 4, 2010

And soo...

The dream carries on... Having soooo random dreams, weirdly its all sad. I know I have the same dream but I could not get a hold of what's its about. Well, its a dream afterall, go figure. I remember meh booo dlm mimpi itu. o.O

Au deeh, I miss you wah kali tue. & some other childhood friends & cuzns. Odd to the point it still bothers me till now. Nada banyak kn cerita, saya blank banget. Saja kn update. Au Bazh, I miss when u pull my hair. When i pull them myself nada effect. Haaapaaan! ._.

Btw do give me your blog links arah chatbox & & & yang kunci blog atu bagi lh saya masuk. ;D
To whoever reads this blog. ._.

No inspiration today.

Owh & my email b_not_afraid165@yahoo.com (i know bida, zaman emo nie) -.-'

Apa tah kn di buat nie... OMG, I think thats why I've been moody lately. Nada kn dibuat, game online udah buring..., ps3 game nada game baru...., tv mcm biasa...., drumming..ok plg...at least this week ada mengaji lagi. Routine stuff... Bored...

I guess 2 months of doing fun stuff wore off.. Howell kn baca Archie ._.

No comments: