Monday, February 1, 2010

4.50am o.O

Its that early already. Inda terasa ah, I think its because I sleep through out the monring till late afternoon kali. I think? HAH! Its definitely the reason why! -.-
Entah, my sleeping seems to be opposite again. I find it more pleasent sleeping at like 7-8am till... afternoon.

It seems calming, with the everlast slow morning shine through my window & with blue skies. My curtain is always half open so it can shine in light. x) I tell you, its just pleasent. What a way to wake up or in my case sleep, when the window drips of water droplets due to condense temperature inside out. I'm going to miss this so much when school starts.

Damn alarms, forcing to wake up, grumpy mood, getting ready. Arrgghh! Woah, I think I have a thing with waking up in the morning. ANYHOO....

Arsenal lost despite their many chances! They seriously need a solid forward. x.x But then again, I can't hate ManU too, since they played awesomely! Damn Nani, I knew he was always good but hardly put in the game & look what happen, he rules the day! Its suppose to be his GOAL >=O
Park, also my personal fav is forward where he should be & nah kn goal!

Chattering about football? Yeah, its rare. But I'm a dude, football is in most male's blood. I'm just not a fanatic. But judging by that post, it seems I'm! o.O Hehe, nada eyh. Its just a big match
worth mentioning. Like upcoming Chelsea vs Arsenal next week. I dont want to bore you non- footballers people reading this blog would I. Esp the girls. ;D

This will be my update for yesterday & I got some pictures, nada banyak.



Sedih sulnya! Nonetheless cute! x)
Damn red eye...


Mana gigi! =B




Pipi chubby!


Anak Cina! gagaga!




LOL!
Rambut bekas baru bangun. You'll see me bold when I come back from Umrah.




Good Morning Brunei.
Start your day with a smile.

No comments: