Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Enrolling to a new environment

Helooo people. I'm way tired today & busy as well. Went to Pte Katok today. Not a bad sight, lots of potential, if you know what I mean. HAHA.. But... that really was not the idea. The thought I had was 'Happy', Being able to reach this far. The registry process wasnt too hectic. Its quite organize, the way I like it. Saw alot of them schoolmate too, as well as unexpected people who I recognise but they don't know the hell who I'm.

Nanti th tue meeting people. Though the experience there was somehow 'peaceful'. Nothing bad or mishap bestow onto me. Thats good. =) Though, pressurize about picking the As level, which the soon to be teacher was so eager to get things over with. -.-

Picking my subjects? I though long & hard (LOL!!) about it the day before, sampai it was in my dreams ani wah. Well thats a good thing, means Im commited into them. I read the requirements & really I had many subjects I can pursue. The lady, advise me on such matters, since I managed to confirm only 2, Sociology & History which in term is a good combination for a lawyer as she said it. The career 'lawyer' came into mind & thought of Syariah. Which honestly, I dont think Im fit for. Common... hahaha...

Physcology, Econs or Geo was in my head... So really I just chose what will be even better with the combination. Econs it is. =) Physcology, sounds awesome but really, I know not much about it. Nyasal krg. Took about 2 hours overall. My mother actually terlanggar traffic cone which was hilarious! HAHHAHA! That was random btw. So now, in my head is just to melaksanakan my dad's wishes to go Umrah as a family. Though its without him... It'll me my duty to fufill his last wishes & do it with all my heart once I reach there.

Quite a long post today.
Owh & grrr cant wait to hang sma boo 'Sixy Nerd' >=D
Sayonara. =)

No comments: