Sunday, February 14, 2010

What day is it?

The weekend went quick, blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com I think its because the non-stop out going ordeal. Anyhoo, when I thought I was going to 4th August' gig, I missed it... blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com But at least one of the star came sleep over that midnight, bru si Hafiz balik nie. Sorry braah, limited time. Damn, syg I didnt go! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Transport problems, yeah yeah, my fault for screwing around with getting my license. Sorry for those people I promise to bawa jln2 since last year!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com But insyallah, I'll get them when I get back from Umrah. OMG, I'm going umrah soon. I'm happy yet overwhealm. Lets fufill my duties in umrah as intended dengan sempurna. Amin.

So I'm going in about, 4 more days. So boo, nada update slalu nie. Tahan th sja boo, jgn th stalk me for 2 weeks. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com LOL.

Bh short update jaa. Have to attend function in a bit.
Later.

No comments: