Friday, January 29, 2010

Really?

Wah, selama 5 hari saya tidak meng-update. That long. Man, I really lost track of time. Sorry about that. I though it was like 2 days, I didnt update. x(
Atu banar! Its all the result msg thingy's fault. Panic-kn urang saja.

I cant help but think about the msg. x.x Sekajab check mob, bawa2 mob with me lagi tue. My mob have been quiet & is always left somewhere in the house. But now its like 24hr beside me. I really cant help it. It should be awhile but really, i cant help it. =O

Anyhoo, update sikit sja nie. Owh & Happy Belated Birthday to my syg bestie Rachelle Lim! To the cute one Sarah Jane Ward, Sexy man Wilson. If kamu baca jua lh ah.

& today happy Birthday to the sweet one Aime Veniece. =')
I really miss spending time with you friend.

Enjoy, people.

No comments: