Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ho-Li-Day!

Holiday was QUITE boring! Though it was only 10 days, it seems kinda long. It was quiet, lonely, boring at times;

No cridet for the whole 10 days was boring except the loan from Hafizu cridet which later abis in 1 day! xD , the whole 10 days not going out except going tuition & family gathering. I didnt buy no shit this week. No stocks! x.x No going out sama si Booooo! Surri booo! x(

Sleep was one thing I like to do, though I hate the fact that sleeping waste time, Irony but we do have to sleep. So I had a day where i did not sleep for 24hr maybe 22hr since i doze off like 20min & later continue for another 27hr without sleep! xD Watching 'house' for 17 hrs was awesome, but was i high. What I watched, I forgot the day later! xP

At least I finished playing my current game 'Resident Evil 5' one word, AWESOME! Truly my top game. Courtesy of my sis buying it in Singapore. My sister was also on her hols for 2 weeks so it was fun playing game with her. Odd, it was always with my cuzn next door but at least I have a substitute.

I would of jalan with my cuzn at most days, sadly (I forgot to put one more up there) Being broke is not awesome! x( So postpone in jln-ing with booo,cuzn. I seem out dated with new movies & sadly enough my last movie I watched was pink panther 2! Seems ages ago. Things are not the same nomore in the household where my sis always takes me out but took a toll on her.

Like I said, things are changing but I dont mind since sooner or later I'll be able to drive & that day is where I'll be independent. (=

I'll stoooop here.
=)

See kamu esuk lovlies/ging/friends/scandals/lovers.



No comments: