Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wants

School so far has been great, a dash of relieve is just what I needed. But that aside, the surroundings are fond of changing, yet the atmosphere is never better for some reason. Is this pressure building up? I can feel it gutting my funny bones, my happiness, slowly sucking its life out of me.

Sheeesh, what keep me sane is a matter of fact are because of them friends I have beside me, behind me, and those who I see most of days. But what I seek more is just a little more than a friend. I seek satisfaction, accomplishment, commitment? (Scratch that last one) x)

Ahhhh, screw it. My mind is just confusing me, I dont know what I actually want. Yes, I admit that I have a little depression. Something I long for. I wonder if they know what I want! If not that another thing in my mind is 9 O's (considering I only have 8 subjects) or at most being able to go to gym for 2 months! AGAGAGAGA! How I long for that after O's!

I may be random & a tad confuse thats what reflects in this post, some clues perhaps. Im tyring to find it myself. But as Aime said "There is no room for depression when the world is already filled with it" (well I tweak her words) xD Iam indeed optimistic & hope I can continue being that way.

Whats haunting me now is my orals! In 2 weeks time, no less than 2 week, I have to confront my shaking nerves & start a 'malay' conversation, I suck in standard malay! & I'll be the 1st one to go on the 2nd batch 2nd day people for english oral. My nerve cant take that! xD

My only option is to read my malay text book perhaps! =.= Judging by this post, I really adore english, I consider it my 1st than a 2nd language since I was brought up like this. How I envy smart accent malay people. No scratch that, how I envy smart people.

Errr, anyhoo. I'll stop here. (=
Time to tackle on my poa hw.

Ps.Booooo, I dangan you stay back esuk, yes~
=3



No comments: