Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ra-Errrr?

Unfortunately, my connection is not that hebat now, but fortunate enough I still can read blogs (slightly) & even type.

Currently listening to 'More Than Words'

-Betapa shock-nya melihat a certain someone blushing berabisly tadi. But nontheless is adorable. *cough-cough. Apa th lagi when I approach her. bwawawa~

-I actually showed anger to my fellow classmate tadi. Iam so sorry for that, Thats really not normal at ALL. Surri Syah, Surri Chel. I was pms-ing tdi & you just trigger my button. =.= pls lets not make that happen. I dont show my anger, rather be quiet or just beat the hell out of something alone.

But it was so foolish of me to be brought down by anger, esp in front of them, my lovlies. Not me at all. Cala bui. HAHAHA! They also agree that I marah-ed funneh.

Anyhooo,

-School was all study, lets rephrase what I learned today. Appropriation A/c for poa, Chapters for history as usual, Balancing equations for Chem & Vectors for maths. I find this new geo teacher a bore. But still dont prefer T.Hamirul nor T.Eugene, only my fav M.Chin. x(

She got be an Distinction for PMB in geo & never will i forget.

Errrrr.

-Assessement 1 is coming! Wa-wa-wa-wa! Let me tackle this! If i cant get through this, I dont think I'll make it.


Stay Bak~

-Extra classes just right after school. Yes, a 5min break then ada chem extra. =.= Lapar banget tdi. But learnt something at least.

-Makan, but it was not satisfied. Inda nyaman! x( Roam around with them, them & them. Ramai baaa. x)

-Chill di parish hall instead going to Econ extra, if even ada! O.o No Idea, Tcher didnt even say anything about the extra so I guess no one showed up.

-Say papai to her since dia ke tasek. x)

-Dangani si boooo, ia sorang2. She was raawwrrr. ;P Handal bridge nyee. Grrrrrr~ AGAGAGA. & & & sma si hot Mel~ ;P

-Of course sma red house jua, liat my boy doing his thang. Wah sounds weird. Well watch the cheerleading/hip hop dance (for some reason), watch green house jugak dgni si Mariaaa~

-Cough cough did some moves jugak with T.Jolene lagi.

-Went out cari si them lovlies, so met them but something was off. So they went out. Chill for a few more min & went to tuition sma si Hafizu.

-Tuition got more merrier thanks to Aime, a new student. It was funnnnn~ Siok lh siok. & biasa my ging. Then Hafizu brought me to yayasan & baliked.

Bh stup here for now.
;D

btw. I find this info interesting, they found a pink dolphin in USA. Cantik juga lh. Google yaa. :P

No comments: