Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pictu-RES

My Long awaited update~ *WARNING* The post is very long!
Enjoy~

My 2 weeks of March~


Miri Trip

Blurry But Noice~

Si Bulat!

Seriously how adorable is Saaaraah~ ;3

Minnie Mouse & daddy nya!

Saraah! (I too took pic with the ears! But no one is ever going to see that)
Well someone did!


One of the best Miri trip I ever had, with cuzn nonetheless, & of course adorable Saraah! Not only that but looking for a perfect girt for that birthday girl with cuzn was fun. At least ada kn di cari kn! Also, faith brought me to finally met Syaza face to face once again! It was so surprising, met her out of nowhere, well saw antie then saw Syaza! Malu2 lh nie! How my heart beat! x)

At the end, thought about her & the coincidence otw home, x) not only that got a perfect gift for boooo~ & got a large take away of Hot Caramel from Star Bucks! It was just that awesome!


Random Moments~

Haziqi with blueberry!

Hafizu.

Donut hangout with the dudes. Including Rahat & I!
It was an awesome day in tuition.

Tuition, forgot when, but the only place where I can get away from stress at school. Just with my buddies & I, Namely Hafizu, Rahat, Haziqi & of course Aimee~ Going to yayasan, muching here there, go tuition 30min late but also stayed for extra 30min in tuition! Gagaga! A place where laughter & no gloom falls! From T.Vicky's part too!

Si booo punya birthday gift~ Took me 'the whole day paa' (expression T.Vicky) to find it in a far away land!
Apaaan! One for her & myself! ;P

My fav girl~ (=

This was masa relaxing at library, How perfect it was just to spend time with Boooo (& Fifins that day)~ Precious moments. (= With them 'Mesyuarat Gang' jua. Namely Bazh, Nadz, Nya Naow, Wafiy, Q!


Blurry! x'( cantiks udah kaka2 ahh! xD

Kaka Rida, I & Kaka Bebe hangout.

Longest time I spent in mall without even watching a movie. Chatting sma Kaka & Kaka Rida in Pizza Hut was just awesome. Garlic Bread with Mushroom soup & Muhshroom was just De-Lish~ Not to forget roaming2 lh jua. It was also fun msging with this certain someone sampai be call ani wah! & got laughed at! xD & to met si crush eating there jua! x)


Chilling rah rumah si Hafizu (or his room lh). He sang to me! HAHAHA! Lain mahn lain!

Chill rah rumah si Hafizu, Fun man! It was on uncle's birthday lagi! Which I forgot to greet! Adedeh! Owh he cleaned his room just for me! HAHAHA! 3 large black garbage bags lagi tue! Gila! Instruments ada, entertainment ada, stereos ada, fridge pun ada! A bachelors room! Add with my wireless internet, ps3 & that'll just be perfect!

Awesome lh, kadai lgi next door. Then off to tuition which btw was one of the BEST tuition moments. Sadly no pics, the room was filled with laughter & jobless doings. Yang panat was when we called each other mobs & actually waisted our cridet. T.Vicky pun kajut, thought we were joking but bnar2 we call. Also I got called by Ming De, tuition girl. & dang, first time my mob no. kana curi, ia pinjam my phn lh.

We called despite her being not 1 metre away from me! Well we all did, Hafizu, Rahat, Haziqi, Ming De, Aime, pinjam mob to hear our voices. I got laughed yet again by a girl. Am I that soft spoken! HAHAHA xD


With Cuzn & Anak Buahs

Blur! Tried my best. Tpi meow nya jln2 sja! xD

Si Nephew Fitri. Naughty2 nie!

My neice Putri, vain vain nie! xD

Si no.1 vain cuzn! Si Amal! (not the other amal!) xP

Cuzn picked me up after school, A day before cross country. I remembered I left si boooo! x( Surri! Booooo! School was fun too, since ada futsal & all. Chilling dlm class with them girls.

So cuzn picked me up, jln2 waiting to pick up niece from ballet dancing~ So then went shopping for chickens. Aku jua yang do them! 1st time tue eyh shopping for chickens! With the anak buah lagi kn di jaga! Mcm be rumah tangga ani wah! HAHAHAHA!

Played with the anak buahs then chill rah their house. Kaka Bebe (cuzn's wife) buat mee! Just perfect! De-lisssssh! Nyaman her cooking!


School Moments

Group session photo~ My hand placement is guilty free! Apaan! HAHAHA!
xP

Form 5A Girls~ (Well not only this laa)


A right time to be vain! Jobless since we have only 1 exam! x)

It was just awesome.
People in the photo session~
Mizah, Najihah, Rasyidah, Majeedah, Booo (Amal), Khairi, Senussi & I

Last important exam, which was C.Sci! & Esuk nya MIB! Last! What better way to relax, just to be with your friends & be VAIN! As a group lagi! Siok - siok -siok but yang paling siok was being with si boooo~ ;) She was just so shweet~ ;P



Cross Country

Si fav girl I~ Booooo x)

I R Baboon! HAHAH nadadeh! Si Wafiy, My consultant, hubby & err. xD

Si Fifins! Be- makeup ani wah, masa cross country lgi! =P
Thats her alright~

Dinda yang happy2 sal ia dapat no.16! xD My no. tue! =P

Dare I say it, "Syurga for girls" HAHAHAHA!
With the lighting & muscular men!
HAHAHAHA!


Sadly, not alot of pictures taken since I was, 1) excited about the race so I didnt bother taking my mob out! 2) I was injured after. Awesome Awesome it was! Walked to school using short cut from another route pakai boat! x) Wore short pants for once, staring2 wah! xD Si kek called sexy! HAHHAHA! Apalgi Joel! Well banyak plg compliments wearing shorts ani! *cough2!

Jumpa teman, chilling & we walked there. Before the race start, bumped into Syaza's parents. Malu lh I! HAHAHHA! Busted, si Hafizu & Khairi saw me all jumpy after seeing them! HAHAHA! That is how malu Iam! Anyhooo, wanted to chill with gang but decided to push my limits! NOT BAD! I have to say!

Stamina was good, no stopping except going down hill! =.= Dangerous baa! Manage to be with the fast2 fit people for awhile! xD & this year no girl pass me! Good & actually got to support/watch the girls since I finish quite fast compare to last year! xP Awesome! I guess walking to/from school paid off! x)

I was not aiming top 10! Well I couldnt anyway, but was proud that I land near 20s or 30s & Iam sure not 40s! Alot change! Oooooo I have deep rope burn which now still have bleedings but under the skin? very new, havent had this severe rope burn except masa tug of war!

Chill sma boooo then later the others. Otw back to school was funny. My legs start feeling all stretchy, but didnt matter at first. Then when kn crossing on the road the policeman was waving us to go faster because of the traffic, then ask booo to run! HAHAHAH Muscle cramps! Not one but both so I dropped near the street while calling Boooo back! HAHHAA cali wah!

Pain nada cali, but baik jua the ging ada, so they stand beside me while my wingmans just left! hahhaha! Inda papa deh! I didnt lose phase though, acting all rock \m/ & not scream! Setaie kn jadi machoman! G, Ida & Andy fixed my legs! While the others waited. Thank you ahh kamu! (= That was very kind of you guys. Policeman pun check on my situation. Cali2!

So after few mins, Ada car next to us it was our teacher, I wanted to walk with the ging but seriously I can barely stand! But for booo I would baa! (banar boo) xD hahahah! But at the end kana bawa ke skulah with Nabil jua. Ia pun sma injured!

Then chill sma ging esp Booooo~ She took a nap beside mee~ Shweet lh si booo ah! So then relax my cramped muscles lh jua. Went to form 4s chill sma mereka juga! x) Soon after hours, main tia bula sma si Afiq anak cikgu! PANAT! HAHAHHA! Chill with Karey ging, Iza, Sarah, Mel & them all!

*cough2! This part siok lh! Being in class. Sma someone~ =P errr jgn lh fikir lain. It was just a sweet moment. Someone cured my rope burn hand! ;D

Bejalan lgi ke yayasan, well sma si Hafizu! Bali spags, pizza, sushi & ate at my place. You-tubing for like 3hours, liat Harold & Kumar while eating & played ps3! Hebat lh!


***********************************


So that is basically my 2 weeks. It was awesome but the stress & mishaps that befall on me is that great too. But I wont mention it here. Lets just say, Karma rescued me & my friends. Being stress & sad karma, turn over made my month of March full of happiness & excitement! Best month so far. x)

Hokay peeps, its 12.10am, I have no cridet, no contact from outside & got magazine & a jolibee burger which iam about to feast. Its just great being relaxed. Night.

Owh & Enjoy your holiday people~ (=


No comments: