Friday, March 27, 2009

Ahhhhhhh!

School is like tomorrow tomorrow! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Maybe some of you are excited to go to school but iam so-so. I aint not feeling to waking up early in the morning just to go school! (Say what?) On the other hand, jumpa lovlies/ging & thats that I guess.

Though at home, bored may strike at any point, but in my case. I have things to do even though Iam alone! Okay, i'll give in, I guess school is much better, if only you have friends by your side, may that be a lover/boyfriend/girlfriend/buddies/cuzn its all cool.

I miss a handful of people. (= I guess you know who you are.

As always, words wonders in my head, but as I try to retrieve them, they fled. I guess thats for the better. Beside who is there to rely on but myself/family. Iam getting older now. I should know better. I cant believe iam turning 18. Iam so going to miss being 17. I always do like 17 for some reason.

Errr anywaaay picturess~
Not much taken this week. Pictures of Saaarah pun sikit. x(
I guess, I spent too much time at home.

I & si Jana! Sejak bila she alim ani ahh! Slalu nya punk! xD Nadadeh!

Seriously! I was being cam by my lil cuzns! =O

Jana & I! Pout?

Woah, my cuzn's pose atu banar! "Raggat" hahaha xD

Take 2! Ayu, I & Amal! x)

Anyhooo, Do I look 18? I know my personality is not, in some cases. The different between some 18 olds-ers & I is that, I know my limits! By that you should understand what i meant. Example, I know when to be serious/behave but still have fun & be my goofy self. But what you see by these pictures, you wont see that. xD

Somewhat nervous taking my driving licence, 1) my parents dont trust me on the wheel just yet, 2) I really havent drove a car! I know right, my parents are strict since what happened to my bro, long long ago during dinosaur roam the earth. (Batah banar) xD 3) should I take it midst on O's!

Another thing I notice, since I had my family gathering somewhen last few days, I realised how quiet the group was since we havent seen each other for awhile. It was different, since 3-4 (my generation) is ending upper 6 & 2 going to find uni's! So the age gap is few years to my all girl cuzn at the pics above, but somehow I can click with them.

Sad to say, but Im left behind, by now I would also be in midst of A's! But thats not my destiny just yet. Being brought down a level & failed at the other, I was thankful enough to meet such awesome friends now. (= So I dont regret. I rather go together with them then being some seniors to them. xD

Errr, enough2! Iam talking crap again! Bh noite noite~



No comments: