Thursday, March 12, 2009

A breather!

What a hectic week, really it has been. But its not over, till exam finishes. Anyhoo, my postponed weekend story will wither soon. Last weekend was just great but too much to tell. (= Lets move on from here, shall we~

First of all I want to say Happeh Belated Birthday MG~ It was on the 9th, Surri it took so long. I want to post your pic here, but unfortunately I dont have your pic nor you wouldnt be Mysterious Girl. x) I just realised why your so special, that your birthday falls on Maulud Nabi. No wonder you are gifted with special attributes that I havent witnessed before. Your patience, your sincerely, your strong willing & much more.

Those are just a few to describe about you. Glad to ever have known you. (=
Happy 16th Belated Birthday MG~ (sorry for the lateness)

******

As expected exam would wound me up. Iam under alot lately. But still one focus comes in mind, 1st assessement. I really want to do well on it. But with my laziness & proscasnating, the effort I put is just not enough. Iam just not gifted to be smart. But I know we have to work on it. I wont give up just yet. =)

Booooo, I wont leave/avoid you ever! =) Though I was thinking keeping away my distance, So you can have a break. But really, I guess I need you more than you need me. Selfish, but I have no where to turn to. Really, your one of my cure for my sadness. Just hope you'll smile jua waaah! ;D

Other than some other issues bottled in, that are mostly my sadness. This few days of school jua, it has been great too, beside exams. Smiles exchange between them & I, made me feel secure. I thank you for that this wouldnt be akward. But what happened really just happend, for the best or for worst, lets work on it. (=

******

Thought I could do well on poa, but... yeah! Econ was errr.... Geo was ahhhh. Doesnt sound too good aye!

Meh, I suddenly ran out of words. I thought I had more in my head. Should I post gambar miri? Gambar Saaraaah~


I'll be going now. Chowww~
To that girl yg pemalu atu~ Jgn maaluu waaah! ;D


No comments: