Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rawwwr Babby~

A random title really. Or is it! ;D

I'll keep this short if I can, Iam just physically tired. Literally, walking to school & staying back. Well in this case for War Of Tugs (tebalik it) xD Well not to say my mental isnt tired too but it still can put in a lil more studies. But my heart is quite in a bind & a burden. Its confusing beyond acknowledge.

As I was saying, a bad idea not to strecth masa tug of war, HA-HA-HA, rope burns at my arm near armpit juga also muscle crams to foot, legs & biceps movments! Ouch!

Today was alright, but what is in my brain was just one issue, & still effecting. Lets not go there, yesh.


- I heard heavy crying from her. I didnt know what to do. What she is feeling is just beyond my reach & understanding so much that I was not able to do anything.

- Nya naow also cried, for the first time I saw her cry.

- Also this cute girl, who btw I owe pinching was moody tadi. x( So inda jadi pinch her, krg marah ya lgi. I tried to pujuk her but failed. Nanti th pinch you.

- Boooo was being very... whats the word ahh. Sweet today~ x) Sal apanah, krg th I buat. *Pout!

-Singing in class with lovlies was great but just wasnt enough was it.

- Stay back with my wingman's was fun, G was there, with her 'Ideal' man as she puts it. I dgni si boooo & Aime, & Rahat dgni Aime jua (somewhat)! xP

Awww how cute. Ada lgi gambar nie. But ani enough laaa!
G & Hafizu.

I & Aimee~ ;)
Serious much?

- Went with Qilah cari the girls yg styback namely Boooo, Mijah & Dinda. Also heard singing from a nice toned girl! Was I shock, si Dinda, lawaa voice nyee. Mijah nada suprise since ia suka menyanyi but Dinda. O.O

- Tug training aftur that, strip to singlet & pulled. Sounds disturbingly wrong. =.= + with the mud & wetness of my pants behind made it more disturbing! HAAAAAA! I forgot to take my socks, so its in padang atu lh.

- Soon went to parish hall liat cheerleading; yellow house. (= I was hurt so no dance2 today! HAHAHA.


Picked up by cuzn, did shopping errands, chillex & went to cuzn house met my 2 anak buahs Putri & Fitri, missed them much! Chillex till 5+ I was dirty & injured too, nada selasa. Then baliks, & jln2 over kpg (newly driven cuzn baa) manakn inda jln2!

Came home with an empty house except for the maid boy at his own foundation/ storeroom house outside. Yeah, my parents left to Indonesia this morning. What bothers me is that I miss them already. x( But my sister will balik from Tokyo tomorrow. Yeaah!

My brother, Sarah's parents said that they are coming home. Its 10pm but no sign of them yet. Beside Iam going lights out soon. Need to recover & be refreshed. x)


So lastly I want to say a Happy 16th Birthday (krg at 12 lh ah (Advance greeting)) to my only Booooo. Who for some reason have laughters that can brighten my day just like that. A person with sense of humour, again with a suiting laughs. With her beautiful big brown smexy eyes that I just couldnt look away from. Who can be so sweet at times, mysterious in the other hand, clueless which makes it cuter, emo?(nada deh) & a bruise pincher who I never met before sampai be-scar from her pinching & slaps


Happy Birthday Amal Naquiah.
I just wouldnt know what I've done,
If I havent met a girl with a rebel personality.
Such as yourself.
Lets enjoy our last year. =)

(For once boooo mau ambil gambar dgn I!)
hehehehe!

Night people~
Have a great weekend.

No comments: