Monday, March 2, 2009

up-da-te

Very tired now. It seem stay back for the whole week. Well all good, just very tired.

School today was great. =) I felt very refresh? Kali ah. xD


Points~

-According to my data, bullying/mocking si Dinda was fun tadi! xD Siok lh ahh. Jgn marah eyh. ;3

-T.Apiza is back & for once I was very iski to belajar her POA. Yeeaaaa!

-Bazh pinch me sooo hard. A pleasure out of pain is very delish~ If you know what I mean. Tpi yg berlabihan pain is when boooo pinch & turn it sampai ada this red line/scar inda mau ilang! GILAAA! & she called me pembully. ahahah, auwah fair th.

-Baby marah kat I since I stole her stuff. Well menyamal lh. ='(

-I hold Mizah's hand for a brief second. I have no idea why! AGAGAGA! Random baaaa Eeeeoowww! ;D

-Owh & boooo yg tadi sal 'tertouch' atu was seriously an accident. I 101% wanted to angkat you (mcm simba style) off tpi errr yeaah! Surri!

-Mel appeal mee.... with her singnature move! agagaga! xD

-Idaaa no no give me her perfume! x'( Nyaman waaah, dari jauh lgi tue i smell her scent. xD but no matter still L heerrr~ ;B

-Talk to alot of ladies today, esp from form 4 & 3. Woaaah. As a matter of fact Iam staying back dangani form 4's esuk. O.o

-Study was well listened I guess. (= & had a lecture for Canning College. But I'll stay in Brunei saja lh. Though Iam interested, I really do miss international life. =.=

Bah bah, enough.
Noite lovlies~ (=

I have an early walk tomolo. A sweaty walk unfortunately. >.<

No comments: