Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sports Day!!

Sport day was awesome!! Well not that bad lah!! First of all let me tell who the champion is Blue House, then YELLOW House, then Red House lastly Green House!!

Congrats to BLUE!! But i was quite disapointed!! I thought Yellow would win for the first time in my Era (school days) gagaga!! Beside we won alot of trophys like last year!! But yeah i guess blue earned it!! Sorry to red house, they always win and has best people & team work but just not enough to stay on the top this year!! Green has alot of good people this year but they just need to work together!!

Haziq Yellow House-under 15 boys champion!! Winning 7 0r 8 medals kh!! DAMN!!
Hafizuddien Red House-above 15 boys champion (again!!) 6 medals!! Congrats piz!
Hannah Green House-under 15 girls champion!! Way to go hannah!!
Melanie Blue House-above 15 girls champion!! She deserves it!! =P

Each Houses has its own winners!!

Cheerleading was WOW!! Greaat!!
I had fun watching them (gagaga!!) I loike all of the dances!! Esp RED,BLUE,GREEN eeerrr yeah!!
But red & blue lah lawa!! I loike it alot!! I think red won!!
Congrats to captains Sarah, Melanie&Iza, Maria, Jasmine!!
I'll have pictures put out soon!! Please wait... xP

Tug Of War!!
So yeah tug of war slalu final event yg require team work!!
This are the fixtures..
Red vs Blue = Blue Won
Yellow vs Green =Yellow babeh!!

Then Finals
Red vs Green =RED!! GO RED!
Yellow vs Blue =YELLOW BABEH!!

HAHAHAH GILER!! Siok eyh!!
So yeah YELLOW house won followed by Blue, Red then Green!!
Giler BLUE house was rock solid!! A difficult opponent!! (masih nie my hands kajaring)
YELLOW won 2yrs now in Tug of War!! Thanks to our captain ROD!! Be aiming for my 3rd next year!! (in a row)
This year was even better because now they provide us with medals unlike last year!! TOWEL, I was like WTF!!
Congrats to captains ROD, Nabil, Faiz, Haq!! and all houses members!!
Since iam in Tug of War here are the people involve of YELLOW House!
Rod, Fong, Anderson, Andy, Wafiy, me, Steven, Hamizan, Haziq, Form 3 (?), Form 3 dude, Form 3 dude (lupa namanya, Damn aku lupa the other ones at the back, Aziz last!! (malu eyh, my own team lagi tue)
Howell,
Pictures will also come out!! On Monday or Tuesday hopefully!

EDIT: Hoya!! I also got a Gold Medal for Tug of war!! YEAH BABEH!!
(skadar 1 medal, at least its something (and its heavy not like last year)!!!)
gagaga!!

No comments: