Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sasak ku eyh!!

Wanted to post this in seperate post! well what do you care its my blog anyway!! hahah kasar jua!! Owh ada interruption tadi!! My dad naik and mau liat how the suasana changed!! Then my dad cuba playing snooker! Even though he bought it he does not know how to play so i taught him kajab!! How to hold it and hit the ball in the right and accurate posture way!! Dont judge me, i was taught very roughly by my bro dulu(not tht harsh lh)!! Posture,hands,style,accuracy (think before you shoot)!! Gagaga!! I was lucky to be taught in early age!! But dulu mana ada snooker table in the house slalu at master Lim punya pool house!! I also proud that i can shoot well!!kambang eyh aku ani!! GAGAGA!! Mayb 1 day you see me in those tournaments luar negeri macam our to b sultan (Ah-Mutadibilah), he plays quite well!!

EYH apakan nie!! Lain pulang pasal snooker lagi!! Owh roite AKU SASAK EYH!! I recently got sick last wed dari adik ziedah & bazh! Not blaming them!! I dont mind at first but the DAMN sickness cut of my taste buds!! I mean i cant taste anything i eat or even drink!! Start on Friday kali!! + i got treated by my sis with wonderful foods but i cant taste them!! AHHHHH!! Like yesterday ate out makan Mee basah... no taste!! Then bought famous amos cookies!! Fcuk NO Taste!! I do mind being sick but in this case i rather be sick then not to have my foods without any TASTE!! Damn Flu. At least my paning-ness is gone now!! My nose is plugged my throat is like( idk what you call it) everytime u cough its like ada that wetness echo sound!! xP

Howell hope i'll be better tommolo!!

No comments: