Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ouch!

So yeah i got to thinking that sports day was like 2 days from now and damn am I stiff!! What i mean by that is that i havent been out excercising (how you spell man!!) or stretching!! Well except for yesterday!! I played badminton as you can see in my older post!! Played without stretching and shiss!! and so what happen you say?? Well now my legs and ass is like OUCH!! sakit baa!!

Was going to play it cool but rachelle, but she is handal and a mighty opponent so i was tempted to play my serious side (well not that serious) + fell down playing skateboard behind the school, I know how to skate but where i was skating was on rough terrain (panat ah!!) So bruise knee!! GAGAGA!!

Have to get in shape tommolo!! Esuk main basikal eyh!! Have to hype myself!!

No comments: