Friday, April 25, 2008

Snooker!!






So today not much happen!! Woke up at 8 watched tv until 11 and went pray!! So yeah my brother in law said 'Rip mau usai the upper living room so we can play snooker' So yeah we did. Tue picture di atas before and after!!

After all that hard work carrying furniture and things!! It was nice to play it once again!! It has been abandoned at the corner! Too bad i didnt take the pic when its there!! It was there since my sis got married so last year i guess!! xP And the living room was always dark and quiet!! But now its lively aircon,tv,sofas my sis and bro in law liat tv tia di sana!! ^^

So then we played 9-ball and pool!! GAGAGA!! I won 3 times in 9-ball! (the game was best out of 5)!! Kami main sambil betting2 lagi!! Banyak kalog eyh!! I lost my touch sikit!! xP

Then my bro dtg!! Too bad he didnt play he used to play dulu (handal) he played with master Lim!! So yeah i guess iam going to jalan now its 3.3opm now!! So later!!

No comments: