Monday, April 28, 2008

Shizz

Today is monday and you know monday is like you know start of everything lagi!! Apakn!! Niway as i was saying Monday always ruin my mood! But since my subjects not that bad!! It turns out that Monday is an ok day now!! 3period of geo (free periods for now), poa (oklah jua), Econ (baru ia siok) and thats it!!

So today hung out with Sunaina kajab since she is my seat mate, then with khairi masa poa (slalu tue) after that either with hafizzudien or rahat or khairi or with the girls in Econ!! Hanged out with Syah gang kajab (Rachelle,Syaza,Syah) masa recess!! xP lastly sat next to adik ziedah and bazh!! ^^ Siok main2 tadi!! Bazh menyamal just because i stuttered on saying her name (bukan lupa lh) gagaga!! xP Entah ahh if adik ziedah pun menyamal!! =P Then after school haged out with Mel, Senusi (aawwww cute coupe dorang ani!!), Sarah, Khairi!! Syaza n Syah, Andy, Audrey, Ruth!! Ramai eyh!!

No staying back today!! Balik awal, lupanya my dad and my sis tadi picked me up using rav4! So i was like mana kn my car ani!! So went to Jerudong drop my sis at bro in law house!! (So now sunyi di rumah nada main snooker nie sama my sis sja)!! Main uching kajab.. Kiut uching baru nya macam patung!! Then tarus balik rumah!! I was so damn tired balik kul 2 tue!! then tidor!! Sampai 6!! GILER!! Tired banar!! So now blogging!! K thts it for now!! Hopefully tommolo banyak posts!! Si Khairi ada blog udah!! xP

No comments: