Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ouch,wow,its on??

So today, when i woke up this morning!! Fcuk!! My back and arms was like so stiff & sore dari sports day!! I can hardly move!! Good thing its Sunday!! So woke up late!! + DAMN i got even darker (sunburn ani banar)!! Went downstairs eat breakfast watched tv for like 3 hours until 12. Non-stop watching watching the History and Nat Geo channel!! I find it interesting how babies are form from weeks to weeks in the womb it was called 'In the womb'!! Its amazing (i like human shizz, I wanna know more about it)!! History channel pasal war! Damn cool!

Iam not a nerd or anything but i like to learn from the tele!! So anyway even though i was injured (back and arm) i still got the will to play snooker!! This time with my sister!! DAMN!! Got my ass whooped!! She is like so damn lucky!! 1 shot there and here masuk tia the ball (kalok lh tue)!! Played until 3!! But we played while watching tv so it was a challenge of concentration!! Not like yesterday meh and bro in law played while watching RTB 'Gag' is it!! The aussie prank/joke/hidden camera channel!! Giler tawa2 while main mcm giler!! So far i RULE in 9-Ball while bro in law POOL (i give him chance baa(kambang banar aku ahh!!))hahaha..

Owh ya just now meh and my sis trying to make new game. HAHAHA panat game nya ahh!! Antam2 sja bh!! Tawa2 lagi tue!! Its like playing stratigic war or somthing, and my sis shot this 1 shot.. Gilerr it was literally flying torwards me!! I used matrix and luckily missed my head!! Guess where iam, in the living room now instead in my room need new surroundings and beside the aircon here is like so cold!! Nyaman!! My sis jln with my mom! Its 4.45pm nw my elder sis jalan with bro in law!! Ada ia cakap "later ah rip!! Best out of 3"!! Its on!! hahah we krg main lagi!!

No comments: