Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Day!

Yeah continue another post for today! Wednesday the 23! So School was fine! Well iam feeling kinda wuzzy and dizzy!! Terjangkit oleh bazh and ziedah =P So first thing happen Khairi kana scolded oleh T.Mubarak! Entah eyh! Belabihan cikgu ahh! And masa khairi tutup pintu so hard quiet semua ah!!So yeah escaped eco sekajab to go check him out!! (baik kan aku ani) . So after that biasa tia. Failed eco test Fuck T.Jenkins ahh!! Banyak tue my description and shit!!

T.Cyron ada lagi, so kirakn 2 free period!! haha. Eng was quite fun, I sat with Bazh side lagi. We worked together bazh,chelle,syah and me!! Not bad, banyak lurus ahh!! Hanged out with Rasyidah and dangan ia ke canteen!! Also with mazzidah!! xp So masa stay back siok. Kami (Chelle, Syah, Finaz, Khairi) wanted to walk to pusat Belia kan liat dorang main badminton as in Khairi & Me kan liat dorang main!

So chill di canteen kajab, then 1plus kh we started jalan-ing! Leaving the inforama GANG and cheerleading!! So yeah masa walk atu giler panas eyh plus the girls laju ah tinggal kan kami di belakang bawa their stuff lgi!! hehe (minta bag syah and gave it to khairi). So yeah we arrived giler panas eyh!! First time nie khairi and I di sana!! Then started playing, aku ani usulnya ready bah my kasut ada my inner baju ada (menyasal si Khairi inda pakai casual) so yeah instead of watching ikut main ler!

Rachelle handal main nye eyh!! Not suprise though!! I knew she could play! So then main with syah kajab then main double!! Then main with rachelle solo!! Giler paksa ku use my matrix move ke sana sini!! DAMN does she know how to bluff (netting)!! Aku ok lh main just dont know the rules!! Gagaga!! =P

Then the badminton gang dtg! Si nafeez, Hawk(??), Nabil. Damn the whole 4 court was occupied, ramai org ahh!! So yeah they carry on there practise while I rest because tired playing badminton with them! Sakit lagi my kaki and ass!! Gagaga!! No stretching baa!! Si nabil lagi played with the bigger dudes (giler handal eyh) Owh yea Syah pun handal! Siok si Khairi meliat!! Gagaga!! So 3.30 kan balik nie!! Wait i'll make another post!! Spesial nie!! hehe

Owh I saw Bazli, Rabz, Yazin (giler hensem eyh.. ahem!!) and his sis (GILER LAWA EYH!! FUCk!!)

No comments: