Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finally!

Finally decided to start on a real blog so I can share with everyone! I did in fact start one but its private and limited and is in a pendrive which I give to certain friend! Now i'll do it online instead in word document!

Today is Tuesday April 2008, Is a fun day except school was so boring and tiring!! Damn school. Sit mostly at Bazh gang playing around!! Anyway our malay teacher now is T.Mawar not bad! But somehow i miss T.Asmisyah!! Howell, but after school was great! Stayed back, either to hang out and watch cheerleading or go to balapan to see events 800m,1500m and long jump! Yeah yellow house won running ha wai and Hafiz 2nd (1500m)!Congrats!

So yeah today Rachelle wanted to go balapan but no one to go with and no one to dangan with! So yeah she was not sure how to go there! So instead Syah took her home and then 1.4o pm, they came, To my suprise Syah wanted to go there too! So yush my percentage on going to balapan went up! So yeah I went there with Rahat's help by bringing me there, haziq, dayat and I was taken a ride!! Damn we were at the back (4WD) so paning and sampit at the back! Then suddenly Rahat's dad made a screeching stop!! Damn were we suprise! We were like so squished at the back and bump into each other!! Si dayat tawa2 bh!! Membaca doa2 lagi tue eyh!! haha CALI!!

So got to Balapan, syg the running events sudah habis, so didnt get to see most of them run therefore do not know the result! So then Syah called beacuse dorang sasat (Rachelle & Syah) Gagaga!! xP So yeah they came and we sat down and becerita-ing!! Siok!

I went to school at 4plus.Found my books,bag and jacket on the floor!! Tapi usulnya macam that certain person sengaja sja!! And not alot of people was there beside amal, aimi, fifi, ivan bekas cheerleading! No one to talk to so i walked home and ate satay!! Gagagaga!! =D

No comments: