Sunday, January 24, 2010

Maaaaaaaaaaaah!

My, I've seem to injure my back. >=O I'm injury & sickness prone this starting new year. Lack of excercise is the cause of it. -.-

So, this back pain where, when you are at an acute position, it'll stab like shit! Pardon my swearing. But it is fucking excruiating! Got it masa shopping arah Kuilap, carrying a big quite heavy load. Snap, my back was locked. Baik jua inda show, control macho arah kadai! HAHAHAH! Barigali!

It was yesterday btw, where I also had a family function. It was a great day plg, just the back problem. It seems like in every family gathering, I have a misfortune of some injuries. I'm still coughing/sneezing, & the fuck thing is that it hurts my back. -.- I should stop swearing now. =O
Angkat2 Sarah lagi, but it was fine. Cute ah Sarah yesterday, but too bad I didnt take pictures. Pictures with them girl cuzn's.

Result at 25th? I dont think so. Well yeah keluar, but in Brunei delay tue eyh. Still have 2 week solid. I HOPE. Not that I dont want to know, but I want to result to come out late. ._. So I can start form 6 (Amin!) On time.

Last thing, BANYAK drama arh rumah. Makes me sick to my stomach. Act your age man! Jgn setaie ani wah.

Owh & have anyone tried eating belachan (lurus kh tue) Sampai menagis! LMAO! I just did, few moments ago. NYAMAN yo, (au, ada antie lagi!) ;D Who can resist, Nasi Lemak with belachan sepadas padasnya, with tempe, tender ayam goreng, timun & with kerupok! o.O
I 'Literaly' have tears from my eyes falling, & sweat falling down from my face while eating! It was freaking hilarious! But its worth it!


So back to my curl fetal position to ease this back ache of mine.
Sakit pautku....

Chow, people ;D

No comments: