Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Know I can...

I didn't have a nice sleep today, akhir tidor, woke up time to time. Today I went to take my driver's written test again. I know right, again! I Failed at the last one. 1st 15 question must be 15/15 & the rest can have at least 7 mistakes. 45 questions btw. Its mcq too. Easy to get mistake, its soooo... yeah.

Owh & the class this time was awesome, I know someone there attracted my attention! Big time! She is from MS, form 6 kali. Not sure. She is gorgeous! x_x & some others.. xD

Anyhoo, I'm damn tired today. Lack of rest & boredom doing hunts. Err referring to online game. >.<>.> Did'nt get to drive home too, today. So that spoil my mood. Well no actually, I fell asleep anyways during my long journey home. But once you wake up from the car, you get all grumpy. Yeah, who does'nt.

About to find a movie to watch, but I exhausted all my piles of Dvd's & series to watch. My, am I feeling the borederm of holiday now! Naw, I still got my ps3 to play. Got to fill my time! So chiooaa for now. =)

Have a pleasent night.
Seacrest out! -.-'

No comments: