Friday, January 22, 2010

Pleasent Friday.

Its so calming today, don't you think. =)

The weather is just right, airconed room, music surrounds my room & peaceful bright cloudy sky out my window. I feel different today. I'm not sure in what way, but i just do. Sarah pun ada, MANJA banget! =B

I have not much to say. Just updating since I did'nt last night. Owh, I went through past series of old letters, magazines, birthday notes, look through old photos. It made so sadden & at the same time enticing that I ever get to have those letters/moments. The BNM sweet picture frame made for me with heart felt words, the teddy Fatin gave me, the picture Syah also made for me, Niks valentine note, Syaza's sweet birthday card which still sings, Rachelle's funny quotes about me. Made me smile to the max. =') Well to name a few ;P

I really do appreciate them...
I Love'em.
I Love Kamu, who I call my friends.

Sudden, Well dare I say it -.-
I miss school with you guys in it...




I'll stop here. Drumming jap.

No comments: