Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Today, I came to school with a hole on my sock. I was in a hurry this morning that I didn’t even realize it until Mr. Bright said that we were going to have a test. I took off my shoes (it’s what I always do whenever we have economics test – it helps me write the answer properly. Don’t ask why) and saw my big toe naked. I was whoa when I saw it but I didn’t really care. Yeah, I finished my economics test without my shoes on.

Nothing much happened today. I went to school, I wasn’t late, I had my physics class, my economics test, recess with Arif, computer test, art class and I did 8 questions for Geography while listening to Ella’s rants.

Never in my life have I been more sure,
So come on up to me and close the door.
Nobody's made me feel this way before;
You're everything I wanted and more.

Balisong has been playing in my iTunes on repeat for days and even until now. It’s in my head and I tend to sing it every where I go.

I’m kind of excited for tomorrow because it’s Wednesday, a tuition day, and the fact that tomorrow’s the 2nd appointment to the doctor! I need to scream –

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH! OOOOO … EEEEEEEEE … AAAAAAAAAA …. aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHH!

I’m waiting for my dinner to arrive and I don’t think I’ll be having it any time soon. There’s a rumble in my tummy! Hear it? I want to eat. I feel like I haven’t eaten for a year! I had a terrible, terrible gastric few weeks ago and the only thing I could eat are bunches of leaves, cut into pieces then threw in a bowl with pepper. I actually felt two kilograms lighter a week after but lately, with all these food cravings and cheesecake and ice-cream yesterday, I think I’m gaining it back again.

Anyways! Arif’s on! LATER!! OR NEXT TIME!!

Photobucket

Look, I found something too!

No comments: