Sunday, August 23, 2009

im going to sleep now

Hi! I’m back again! I guess my yesterday’s post isn’t my last post after all. I just got to tell you what happened today! I’ll do it in numbers so it would be a lot easier for you to identify if it was a good or a bad day. Because I can’t really tell!

You know what? Maybe not. I just don’t think it’s an appropriate post for a time like this – Puasa. I feel like I’m half malay! I don’t do fasting though but I do wake up at 4 in the morning for my calls haha.

Oh and look what Ella did to me …

Photobucket

She ironed my hair! I was all no-no at first and I don’t know what made me agreed to her. It was ticklish. I’m just very sensitive like that, okay! I remember, when I went to the saloon to get my hair trimmed, I couldn’t stop laughing. The woman even asked me ‘Are you okay?’ because I giggled every time she touches my hair. I love going to the saloon though.

I have been told that it’s not okay to talk about chow during puasa. Also, they said that people who are fasting are not allowed to pick their nose. But what if it’s really itchy and you couldn’t stand it anymore? Will it be okay if some one else does it for you?

Nothing, just a wonder.

Good morning, everyone! I’m listening to Savage Garden now ...

I'll be your dream I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love, be everything that you need.
I'll love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do...

Such a corny song. Reminds me of Arif :P

No comments: