Friday, August 14, 2009

what would you do?

Dear honey in my popcorn, the ice cream in a sunny day and the man who called my mama hot,

You know there’s a beginning for everything. And your beginning is now. This right here is yours. Take it with both hands and show to the world that you’re as fierce – yet cuddly – as that warriorawr bear on the top of your blog!

You’re going to say “Ar will eat you” to every little complication you face in the near future because you da Bear! And you know that after every uphill struggle, every mess, just as long as you know how to get back up again, you’ll find something new. Maybe, something even better. That’s what you did to me. And I’m very much grateful for that.

I can’t be corny and sentimental all the way, okay?! I’m not a guy! I’m a woman! With manly hormones! And you’re a man who’s going to start blogging because I just gave you a kick for that. Do you like it? I changed the colour in a lighter composition just so you’ll feel like I have opened the blinds of your window lalalalalalala haha.

With lots of love, every little stars on your sky during the night and a sunshine for your tomorrow,

Aime!

Photobucket

You have a better EEE than I do! But okay, I love you! :D

No comments: