Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Inspiration You Are...

Once again, Iam blogging. Though it'll be at random times & not daily!(yet) First glance of my blog, I want to thank you, Aime for the wonderful job rearranging my blog & for leaving me post. It made blog anew, with the cute warriorawr bear you bestow on it! Not only that but she saved me for so many times that I felt in debt to her. Dont worry, I know how to return a favour. =')

My current situation is indeed dier, I will sooner or later face my challenge, that is facing my O'Levels & still too lazy to study. But not only that, what I thought wont happen, happened. Sorry that I have to mention it again, Iam not over it yet. Just too remind people that, unexpected things can happen. But then again, I also was blessed by the likes of friendship.

A friend, who I came to love in the end. Who was just there right by my side all the time & talked randomly & unstopable-ly? =) But that dont annoy me, instead put a smile on my face. She is my warmth on my cold days, my saviour at my darkess moments, my peanut butter & jelly? Seriously, Iam just that corny. ;D She is afterall my inspiration. =')

I love you friend.

& that concludes it for now. That actually took very long! I was thinking of too much crappy things & do not want to talk crap.

I am missing you too.




No comments: