Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Early Mornings.

How awesome it is to have puasa once again. I recently liked it, yeah recently! xD Well now i adore the month of puasa. Anyhoo today sahur was unusual, I think the fact that my dad does not wake me up like he used too makes it empty. But it has positive effects too, we prepare, we eat, we clean, we pray together. =)

Insyallah that we'll still do this routine this puasa.

Sahur mornings are fine, especially getting to hear a certain girls voice in the mornings. Err, that in a way sounds scary. Well at least not this girl, though she occassionaly go 'uuugrrrrr' but that itself is so cute & what goes after that is 'Ariiiiiiiif'! (is between her & I really, I know the others are blur now! xD)

Yeah i'll stop here for now.


My sunflower, My inspiration, My love. =)


Ps. I know its not much, but its something.
Good Morning people. Have a great puasa people! xD

Ps.2, Love make sure you study for your upcoming exam~ x)
Have a great day love.



I L-o-v-e Y-o-u Love! =)

No comments: