Friday, August 21, 2009

Ooo, It's Me

I’m in my Barbie night gown with my Yakult bottle while listening to Tracy Chapman and sorting my computer files at the same time. I know, I know, I must be looking horrible right now with my Barbie night gown that I had since I was 7 (Yeah! It still fits me!). But I always look horrible! So it’s no surprise, really.

I remember I made a post saying Tracy Chapman is a man. But she’s a woman! She’s a woman who makes great songs who owns an awesome website! I’ve always wondered how they made her website. And I came to a conclusion that they did it by … magic. Yup, magic. I’ll say it again, ma-gic. Magic like Magic Johnson who played for the Los Angeles Lakers of the NBA! One of the best players of all time.

Lets sing!

Let me be the one who calls you baby, all the time
Surely you can take some comfort, knowing that you're mine
Just hold me tight, lay by my side
And let me be the one who calls you baby, all the time

I found my place, in the world

Could stare at your face for the rest of my days
Now I can breathe, turn my insides out and smother me
Warm and alive I'm all over you, would you smother me?

I didn’t get to go to the clinic last Wednesday so I was kind of upset because I was really looking forward for some news. Well anyways, we did go around Kiulap and Gadong to look for a pet but first, trying to make up our mind if we should get either get a rabbit or a fish.

I wanted to get a rabbit but I don’t think I can handle that. I’m not really a pet-person, you see. That doesn’t mean I don’t like animals because I do! I love animals. I’m just … scared. They have teeth, okay! There are possibilities of me getting bitten. So I said that we should get a fish instead. A Goldfish. To be precise, a Bubble Eye Goldfish! They look something like this ...

Isn’t it cute?! There's another fish that I saw that has a bulgy belly with huge cheeks but I couldn't remember the name of it. I still think this is better looking though. I'm going to buy one this Monday!

Do you ever wonder why I am here? Well, I do. And all I could really recall is Arif saying that he needs something to make him blog again. And before that I said, ‘Lets change your blog layout.’ But before that I asked, ‘Why don’t you blog anymore?’ Yeah, that’s how I got stuck in here.

I tried blogging in my blog but I realized that I couldn’t blog without a picture to post with it. So maybe, when I am trough sorting my files – which I think would take a long, long time because I’ve been sorting it since God knows when and until now, I’m still not done with it yet – then I’d start posting regularly again.

It's two in the morning! Not everyone is sleeping but I'm sleepy so I'll be going now. Good Night everyone! Don't let Ella bite!

This is Aime! Again!

No comments: