Sunday, May 3, 2009

Human Beings.

How fragile we are. Full of lust, hope, sadness & pretty much every emotion that is given to us. I've wonder...

Err anyway, my blog is collecting dust for some time now. I have just been a lazy head this week or troubled. Either way, I just dont have the mood to. This week have been great. (=

The outings I had was amazing, to hanging out to Hafiz & Rahat's house to outing watching movies to stay backs. I watched Fast & Furious, Unborn & Wolverine with friends & cousins just this week despite the O's that is coming. My June! Ahhhh! x(

Also its the month of May, my month. (= April was just awesome. But somehow Iam not too fond on celebrating my birthday just yet. Well maybe a tad, celebrating my 18th is just woah! xP Iam afraid at the same time.

I have tons of pictures taken but really I have no mood to post them up.





No comments: