Friday, May 15, 2009

Nikita Ramchandani (=

Nikita aka Nikkits as I call her is one of my earliest earliest girl best friend, since back when... err! *my aging brain cant hold up old memories, it does not want to upgrade nomore! xD Iam being so forgetful this year. Err anyway, as I was saying, she has been such a handful dulu (in a good way) (= We had a blast in our form 2's & 3's it was awesome with her there. But now smarty pants here is in sci class & i ocassionally see her which is still a blessing. (apaaan) ;P

Anyhooo, a brief description of her would be a good good listener & have have a golden heart which weighs heavy on matter she cares! (sorry iam quite HIGH today) Though she can be very short tempered at times she is a saint, she is beyond sweet, she truly have a soft spot for 'handsome' men!!! HAHAHA! & of course she is based with good literature & indeed very smart, as i qoute 'smarty pants'She can dig information out of you so be on guard. xD


A perfect picture moment~ (=

She is one of the person who can make me happy just by lending out her hand & just lift me up from my horrid state. Giving me hugs just when I needed but to her disappointment, iam just too short for her! HAHAHHA! Surri! I'll wear heels next time. ;P & not to forget her greatest virtue is to give me advice at people. As I said, My Angel. (=

Once again, Happy Belated Birthday Niks~ (=
Lets make this year worth it~
<33

No comments: