Sunday, May 17, 2009

Birthday Day!

Sweet 18th indeed, I really have alot of plans for 16th May on Saturday. First of all, I would like to say thank you for the ones who greeted me at school, by msg, by internet! I really appreciate it! =') Especially the one who gave me gives & cake, namely 3 B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L cakes given by T.Jolene, Aime & Nadz&Bazh. (=

The msgs I recieve in the morning was so sweet. Thanks who stayed all night or waking early just to greet me!

Aime's pudding cake was awesome & sweet, Nadz & Bazh brownie cake was also awesome which they put so much effort in making it. Actually there was 4 cake! All 4 of the cake are nyummy which will make me gain like loads of pounds!

Anyhooo, I went to yayasan with my fellow tuition ging. & Gee belanjaed us KFC! x) She is just awesome. So we went shopping which was also fun! (= That made my day esp having Aime there. <3 Then before i went tuition, someone curi-ed my bag! She too made me happy! (=

Tuition with the ging, Aime wasnt there. So it was just us guys! x) It was alright. Went to school, & went home! (= Sorry I wasnt there for your party niks! 7pm + we went out, my whole family, & ate dinner at Pines which is a korean & Japanese food & barbeque! It was awesome! Alot of pictures taken too~

But i wont post it oday! I owe alot of pictures to you readers & my blog! heheh! surri! So this was the best part after dinner like 9pm+, I went with my sister to her *cough friend who happen to be in a studio called 'Music Crib' Guess what they were having a party! =D Disco dancing they were, girls were dancing sexily even the dude in the studio! Awesome lh! So then kaka's friend told them of my birthday & my interest to dancing.

So they pajal me until I went to the dance floor & bust a move! MALU yo! But they pujied me! Awesome! (= The band-ies are awesome, the dance & loud music was awesome. & there was also magician there! For my birthday to turn for the best was awesome! I actually danced with them. & we had this dance battle! (= She was so hot! Rawwr! <3

Owh & Zul F was there too, but too bad I didnt take picture with him, he was recording in the studio while we were at the living room dancing, partying! Awesome day! Then last2 it was like 11pm+ we had this sing out, drg lgi pajal for me & my sis to sing! But we escaped! xP Kn balik!

Pokoknya! It was once in a life time coincidence/ experience to have cool card shufflers & magician with band-ies & singers & a party at once on my bday! (=

I have vids & pictures! Maybe tomorrow~ ;P
<3

My top 3 birthday awesomeness!
(=



No comments: