Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Happy Birthday~

Mwhahahaha! Exam is almost here! & tons of birthday is in store! But too bad my exam is in midst of my May/June paper! Screw it! Thought I could make my hang out/ belanja party a very very big one! But never occur to me that most people take May/June O's! So much for my Sweet 18! I was sponsored for MTv yang sweet 16's atu but my one special for 18! But inda dapat ah! (ANTAM!) xD

Anyhoo, school turn to be alright. Its going in a steadily pace, despite the tons of pressure flowing which is driving me NUTS! Feeling everyones pressure too! An issue with friends which never seem to rest. But indeed what ever happen, you know that I'll always Love You.

Anyhoooo, that was a little update. Now for the birthday greet to si Nya Naow meh Babyy! x)

Where to start ahh! I've known her for sometime now. Quite long! But we got close from Bazilah juga~ & we got super close her since last year. But I've known her way way long ago. Which was quite a funny story, where once... I wont go in detail, but it was like malu malu ani wah masa we first met kn babyy~ & she is actually my first girl who I gave a gift too. & was it nerve wrecking that time! It took me whole lots of guts giving that present & a whole lot of preperation! Ahhhhhh! Malu lh pokoknya! (=

Anyhooo, she is one of my dearest dearest friends. She makes me smile at random of times which I never can thank enough of & kuat menyamal nie this girl but in a way, she makes it funny! What can I say, she is a Taurusean, she have a big heart, has big patience, smart, beautiful & best of all ia ani pemalu like to the max. Berapa kali I stare her eyes just to tease her! She couldnt last 3 seconds! Well maybe ada once or twice! xP Clumbsy at times! x)

But seriously she is just perfect in her own ways & I love her for that.


Love you si Babyy! (= Have a Happy Birthday~
xoxoxo




No comments: