Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shorty post

Surri banget deh, alum di update si. Ani shikit2 sja. Soon when I feel better panjang th my post lgi! x)

Sports Day was uhm uhmm! Entah. But the people siok. x) Last year for me at tug o war! YEEAAY, 3rd year as champioon in a row is an achivement for me. Though the pain is severe & skin tearing (literally) its worth it! Tpi tadi my lil nurse nadaa when I need her ahh! =/

At least Fatin was there to pick me up! awwww! & also niks & ella ikuting me around! & my current nurse yang took care of my bloody wound, shapa nah! Kek! (=

Owh another awesome surprise was seeing Syazaaa & Belle~ ;P they are awesome. I miss them, well one of them. ;P

Went to Hafizu home, then went to school for his orals while waiting for my pick up. Nanti th ku sleep over piz! Ani injured & damam!

This wound is making me unable to do my daily stuff. Aish! Apa lgi kana air! OOUCH! Makan susah, mandi susah, kn sabun sakit. Nada nyaman eyh my body. I got darker too! AISSSH! Mikin stress! Bh kn tidor ku!
x)

Noite people! (=

No comments: