Friday, April 3, 2009

Partay People

Party apa! Oral is in 12 days counting. Motha******, why the **** did i take Bahasa Melayu. I could of taken it in Novem kn. Panat panat! I thought oral ani skali sja! *Mental2! Takut ani wah malay oral. Its in my nightmare, well exagerating there.

Saw si Saaarah today but shame sekajap ja. Nie baru jua balik. Pandai pilih dah! x( Payah eyh since bungsu nya jarang see her. Like 2 time a week. x( Sal our place jauh wah! Nada lgi ambil gambar tue! Ishhh!

Today, lagi stress sal ada Friday classes. Like normal school. Ish! Bangun awal! **** that!

HAHAHHAHA
I seem stress & angry right now but I aint! Let me tell you why.

-Eventhough malay oral will be a bother, it will no doubt give me experience for my november O's orals.

-Eventhough I only hold si Saaarah for a breif time, I still got to see her, better! If not, I wouldnt seen her for a week which happens & is happy that she acknowledges me! Face it, Iam a cool uncle! *cough2! xD

-Its really not that bad once you know that someone is there. In my case si boooo! "Who light up my world" with her unique laughter & err corrupted yellowness to understand my err pg18 jokes! (= "Hey Boo-booo" (Yogi bear) Love you, love you juga! (reply tue) & not forgetting my learning buddy. xD I just really need her. Dangar tue booo! x)

TRY it, being optimistic!

Tomorrow? Hunch it will be quite moody, if not the oppostie it will be super fun. We can choose. (= Remember what effects our surrounding yes.

My results are out. Improvements on my 3 weakest subjects, Really! I have to say that! Malay, Maths & Poa. But sadly I only made through Malay & not the other 2. Out of 9 including mib, I got 7, I THINK! If not 6! Since I still havent seen my out of topic/lame/rushed job english essay!

Reminds me that I have to do my eng hw & apa lagi ahh! xD

Bh kn mandi th nie. Latur!

No comments: